Ref. 913 - BAGNONE (MS)
- 350 m2 4 Bedrooms 3 Baths
Farmhouse comprising two restored detached villas and surrounded by land.
The oldest farmhouse is on two levels and consits of :
- entrance into a large living room with fireplace, kitchen, store room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms on first floor which is accessed through a characteristic external stone staircase;
- two cellars, bathroom, stone courtyard and garden on ground floor
The other stone farmhouse comprises:
- entrance into living room with kitchen, bathroom, 1 bedroom with French doors on ground floor;
- large living / dining room with fireplace opening onto the outside terrace, 1 bedroom on first floor.
The two floors are connected by internal staircase and each ones has private entrance from the outside.
A large terrace overlooking the Apennines and having excess from the outside offers additional space to admire the view and enjoy the sun.
The property includes an additional stone building of 17 sq m.
The farm is surrounded by 600 sq m of garden and 76,000 sq m of land.
The village of Bagnone with shops, bars and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes by car or through a nice walk.
|Altitudine Slm||400 m|