We help you to:
- look for the right property offering a good selection of houses;
- find a nice accomnodation during your stay (local hotels and B&B’s);
- apply for your Italian Fiscal Code number (Codice Fiscale);
- open an Italian bank account;
- require mortgage application;
- offer a complete translation service;
- check the legal titles to ensure that the property is correctly registered with Cadastral Urban Registry Office (Visure Ipotecarie e Catastali);
- assist you until completion of the final sale at Notary’s office;
- introduce you to a professional team of technicians and help you with your renovation project , including internal design.
We give you the opportunity to sell your Italian house arranging all necessary documents and procedures such as:
- doing an evaluation of your property;
- getting all the official cadastral documents of your property (Documenti Catastali) to finalize the completion deed;
- advertising your property in the best international and national specialized magazines and websites;
- assisting you until completion and during the final sale at Notary’s office;
The Italian real estate agent is the person who puts in touch one or more parties to conclude a sale, without being tied to them by any sort of business relationship, dependence relationship or representation. (article 1754 Italian civil code).
The Italian real estate agent is entitled to the payment of a commission from both parties, if the sale has been conducted and completed by him ( article 1755 Italian Civil Code)
The real estate activity is regulated by the Law No 39 and its integrations.
The main duty of the Italian real estate Agent is to find potential sellers and /or buyers for the conclusion of the sale, for his job the Italian estate agent gets a commission from both parties at the exchange of contracts (at the signing of the preliminary sale greement)
The real estate business/ activity is subject to the enrolment in the Roll of “ Agenti di Affari in Mediazione” which is hold in the local Chamber of Commerce ( article 6 Law 39/89)
The Italian real estate is entitled to the payment of a commission from both parties, from the buyer and from the seller. This is a guarantee for his impartiality.
The agency commission must be paid upon conclusion of the sale that is at the exchange of contracts ( at the signing of the preliminary sale agreement)
Your Italian estate agent will guide you during the purchase process until completion of the sale – Rogito Notarile – at Notary’s office.
nd /or buyers for the conclusion of the sale, for his job the Italian estate agent gets a commission from both parties at the exchange of contracts (at the signing of the preliminary sale agreement)
Up to 50.000 euro = euro 3.000 + VAT
Between 50.000 and 100.000 euro = euro 4.000 + VAT
More than 100.000 euro = 4% + VAT
Fill in the form to sign up to our newsletter and get updates on the real estate market news and the latest properties for sale in Lunigiana